Answered By: Ken Winter
Last Updated: May 16, 2016     Views: 13

The quick answer is no, you are not authorized by VDOT to grant such permissions or make such determinations. All reprint/reproduction requests should be routed to VDOT's Policy Office for response.

The person currently responsible for receiving those requests is JoAnne Maxwell,, 804-786-1830.