Answered By: Ken Winter Last Updated: Mar 12, 2017 Views: 10
We are always happy to reset your Virtual Library Card password, but the good news is you can now do that yourself too!
To reset your own password follow these steps:
1. Go to the library catalog login page at: http://v92004.eos-intl.net/V92004/OPAC/Login.aspx
2. Click on the "Reset Password" shown below:
3. A dialog box will appear prompting you to enter and submit your VDOT e-mail address.
4. After that you will see a message informing you the reset process has been initiated, along with instructions to check your e-mail.
5. You should receive an automated e-mail message with a temporary password and a link to log in. Log in with that link. You will be prompted to reset your temporary password.
Tip: After resetting your password, consider having your browser or device save your credentials. It is especially helpful to know that you can now do this from your VDOT office computer by requesting the Chrome or Firefox browser.